Gelli Baff is a two pack powder that turns any childrens bath or pool water into jelly like goo and back again. Sprinkle the first powder over the kids bath water and watch as the water turns to thick, brightly coloured goo. When the fun is done, sprinkle the second powder over the goo, the goo will begin to dissolve and turn back to water. Gelli Baff gives children a fun bath time whilst cleansing and softening the skin. Gelli Baff does not block the drains, is biodegradable and is kind on the skin.
- Makes Bath Time Fun!
- Ideal for Messy Play Days
- Made in the UK
- Easy to Clean & Leaves No Stains or Marks
- Softens and Cleans Skin as they Play
Gelli Baff in the Bath
Fill the bath with 40 litres of warm water (ensure water is at the desired temperature before adding the Step 1 Powder). Measure the amount of water accurately as bath sizes can vary. For best results sprinkle the "goo former" (Step 1) evenly over the surface of the bath using all of the 200g pack. Try to avoid adding large clumps of powder as this will take longer to form the goo. DO NOT STIR THE WATER JUST YET! Let the goo magically form for 5 MINUTES. Stir the goo well, get in and have fun!
Evenly sprinkle the "goo dissolver" (Step 2) into the bath. LEAVE FOR 5 MINUTES (it will not dissolve instantly and so the longer you leave it the less residue will remain). Then stir in well and if desired simply add more water to top up the bath and add some Gelli Baff® Bubble Baff to continue the bath time fun! When the fun is done, add some more water to the bath, then pull the plug and let the water drain down. PLEASE NOTE: There will always be a small amount of residue left at the bottom of the bath when the goo has been dissolved, but it will not clog the drain. You may wish to rinse / shower off the residue.
Filling your pool with Gelli Baff
Unfortunately, it's not as simple as buying one box and hoping it will turn your pool into a mass of goo, this could only lead to your "little angels" disappointment. So we have created a pool calculator for you to work out exactly how many boxes you will require to fill your pool with fun. Just click the Pool Calculator link below to start your calculation.
- Gelli-baff is totally safe. It's developed by the leading beauty and spa products manufacturer Gelicity Skin Technology and conforms to strict cosmetic testing regulations in the UK.
- Magically turns back to water. Well, it's more a case of adding the second sachet when you're finished than doing anything clever with a wand, but it's still impressive. The goo reverts back to plain old coloured bath water so don't worry about it blocking or clogging the drain; it won't.
- Doesn't stain your towels, carpets or kids. After adding the second sachet just rinse away and you're good to go.
- Goo ingredients: Gelli Baff is a harmless powder which holds 400 times its own weight in water. A similar substance is used in disposable nappies. The dissolver sachet is pure table salt, the same as you put on your chips!
Dos and Don'ts
For maximum fun follow the laws of Gelli Baff!
- Not recommended for children under 5 years of age unless supervised by an adult. Don't put too much water in the bath! For maximum gooiness 5 or 6cm is plenty for an average sized bath. If you have a jumbo bath, use even less water.
- Don't add the powder while the tap is running. Pour the bath water first, turn off the tap and then add the Gelli Baff sachet marked 'Step 1'.
- Enjoy Gelli Baff sitting down. Goo is slippery!
- Don't eat Gelli Baff. It's not nice. And just like regular soap, if you get Gelli Baff in your eyes it could sting, so make sure to rinse it out with plenty of clear water.
- Don't forget to wash the goo out of your hair.
Smelli Gelli Baff
Just when you thought a bath of goo couldn't get any better... new for 2011 Smelli Gelli Baff! Make bath time fun with Smelli Gelli Baff. Just like the original, Smelli Gelli Baff turns water into goo and back again and now comes in 3 sweet scents that smell like the real thing, Cola, Bubble Gum and Fairy Floss.
Original Gelli Baff
Turn bath time into play time with Gelli Baff, the magical crystals that turn bath water into fun glorious goo and back again. Original Gelli Baff comes in 4 fun colours, Princess Pink, Magic Swamp Green, Blue Lagoon and Lava Blast Red.
Colour Change Gelli Baff
Watch in amazement as your boring bath water, magically turns into a fun thick goo with Gelli baff. Turn you bath water into goo, then when you add the dissolving crystals to the bath, the water changes colour! Available in 3 incredible colour change options, Ballistic Blue to Planet Purple, Cosmic Yellow to Galactic Green and Crazy Oranges to Bizzare Green.